Sunday, May 4, 2008

Welcome

Hello everyone!!! Thanks for dropping by.

This is where I will be posting all of the photos, videos, and stories about Leo.

I wanted to start by posting some pictures of Jessica enjoying herself on our recent trip to Asheville, NC to visit Sarah. Notice she can still fit through a fat man squeeze.



I also included a few shots of the baby shower her coworkers threw for her at Opelika Middle School.



As of today Jessica is 35 weeks pregnant. Leo is on track to join us in a month.

Will








10 comments:

Mrs.Henry said...

Great pics! It's funny seeing me so large! If Leo comes in 2 weeks then he will officially NOT be premature...and he is welcome anytime!

Jessica

Will said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hindual said...

Nice blog. Keep those updates coming. I am going to forward to Mike and his group.





dad

Will said...

Thanks dad. I'm glad you like. Please keep the comments coming....they make it so much better.

Unknown said...

Jessica looks great! We're so excited for you guys. Get all of the sleep you can for the next twelve weeks because sleep as you know it will not exist thereafter.

I can't wait to show Leo and Parker how to tailgate down on the plains.

War Eagle!

Wes.

Unknown said...

Make that four weeks!

Will said...

Great to hear from you Wes!!!! I have your landline and will give you a call soon. I need to hear the lowdown on what I'm in for!!!

Will

Mel O said...

Having this blog is a good idea. Keep the photos coming! I desperately rely on stuff like this so I can stay informed on what's going on back home. You better give lil Leo a big kiss for me when he decides to make his appearance in this world!

Anonymous said...

Jessica looks so cool as a pregnant lady! I can't wait to see Leo. I'm fully prepared to spoil him rotten this Christmas! See you then, little Leo!

Andrew

Emily Seymour said...

Hey Jess and Will. This is a great idea. Thanks for sharing all your great pics and memories with us. Love you both!